Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

5 posters

Go down

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Empty Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Post by Light Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:30 am

The Original Naruto series was good yet had far too much filler and even though the plot In Naruto Shippuden is entertaining the Animation scenes make it fairly disappointing....anyways so, Tobi you guys got any thoughts on who he is?
Light
Light
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Empty Re: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Post by White Panda Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:57 am

He's Madara, they made that clear a pretty long time ago.
White Panda
White Panda
Anime Newbie
Anime Newbie

Male Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 am

Actually, the Manga has proven that Tobi is not Madara due to the fact that Madara Uchiha was revived with the Impure World Resurrection technique by Kabuto during the 4th Shinobi War.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by White Panda Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 am

Oh, I only watch the anime. Not a series I am into enough to feel the need to have the latest news, I often find myself 50 episodes behind as is. Though you are correct, it would appear that is true. That just takes me back to my initial theory that Tobi is Obito, though that feels like it would be too obvious, but so obvious that it would push people away from it making it less obvious, but.. but... -mindfucked-. T.T
White Panda
White Panda
Anime Newbie
Anime Newbie

Male Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikram45 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:09 am

I think it would be great to see Sasuke vs Naruto in the end. Or what if they actually get along in the end and team up against Madara Uchiha. Would be a great battle to watch! Naruto/Naruto Shippuden 364988687
Ikram45
Ikram45
Anime Newbie
Anime Newbie

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 am

Ikram45 wrote:I think it would be great to see Sasuke vs Naruto in the end. Or what if they actually get along in the end and team up against Madara Uchiha. Would be a great battle to watch! Naruto/Naruto Shippuden 364988687

That would be a great ending! Maybe too obvious though, maybe the mangaka will kill either Sasuke or Naruto off.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:01 am

Right now I really want to know just who Tobi really is. Tsunade is gonna die in the next chapter I think ;~;
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikram45 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:
Ikram45 wrote:I think it would be great to see Sasuke vs Naruto in the end. Or what if they actually get along in the end and team up against Madara Uchiha. Would be a great battle to watch! Naruto/Naruto Shippuden 364988687

That would be a great ending! Maybe too obvious though, maybe the mangaka will kill either Sasuke or Naruto off.

Yes, but if they kill of Sasuke what might happen to the fan girls of sasuke you can never imagine Naruto/Naruto Shippuden 2476090223
Ikram45
Ikram45
Anime Newbie
Anime Newbie

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 am

Light wrote:The Original Naruto series was good yet had far too much filler and even though the plot In Naruto Shippuden is entertaining the Animation scenes make it fairly disappointing....anyways so, Tobi you guys got any thoughts on who he is?
I'd agree that its got some borin parts or some fillers in thar or in it... I found it quite borin to tears or quite dull to tears... too...
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down