Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Maniac

2 posters

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Go down

Ultra Maniac Empty Ultra Maniac

Post by Grungie Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Title: Ultra Maniac

Genre: Romantic Comedy, Magical Girl

Plot: Ayu lives a normal life as an 8th grader. She's a top student, and best player on the girl's tennis team. The only problem is, is that she is unable to confess to her crush Kaji. All seems well until she meets a strange girl named Nina. She find's a lost pocket computer and figures that it was Nina's and returns it to her. Nina then thanks her and in return she confesses that she is a witch from the Magic Kingdom, but she is a witch in training, so her magic kind of sucks. A typical story would involve Ayu having a problem and Nina offers to use her magic to help (sometimes without Ayu knowing), the spell usually backfires on them and Ayu gets in a sticky situation.

The Anime plot differs a quite a bit. Some aspects fit the manga, but the plot revolves around Nina being on Earth to look for the Holy Stones. If she collects all of the Holy Stones, she will then be able to marry the prince of the Magic Kingdom. She also gains a rival within the Anime. Who will win?

Characters:

Ayu Tateishi - one of the two heroins. A normal 8th grader who is in love with Kaji, but is too nervous to confess, becomes best friends with Nina

Nina Sakura - second of the two heroins who is witch in training. Her skills with magic is pretty terrible, so many of her spells don't work as planned. Has a heart of gold.

Tetsushi Kaji - best looking guy in school, and Ayu's love interest. Will the two end up dating in the end?

Hiroki Tsujiai - Kaji's best friend, and start of the male tennis team. Also a nice guy.

Final thoughts or ratings about it:
This is a nice series, with both the manga and anime being different, so you'll get a different experience with both. Personally I prefer the manga since it fits more like a slice of life series, which is probably my favorite genre. The anime is more of your typical magical girl series. I would read/watch it again.

Last edited by Grungie on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Grungie
Grungie
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Ultra Maniac Empty Re: Ultra Maniac

Post by Naiwen Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 am

Please use the prescribed template, thank you:

Title:

Genre:

Plot:

Characters:

Final thoughts or ratings about it:

Thank you! Respect or go by or abide by the guidelines!
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:30 am

Is this guideline new? Cuz this is the first I've seen this.
Grungie
Grungie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Grungie wrote:Is this guideline new? Cuz this is the first I've seen this.
Nop. Go see the "General Anime/Manga" section. You'll find it stickied there for a while. http://animecookies.nstars.org/t254-anime-manga-template#1545
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:16 am

Oic, I've just made several threads and this is the first notice I've received over this. Gimme 5 mins and I'll fix it.
Grungie
Grungie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:52 am

Grungie wrote:Oic, I've just made several threads and this is the first notice I've received over this. Gimme 5 mins and I'll fix it.
Not a problem, Grungiekins, as long as its fixed or sorted out!
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum