Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special A

2 posters

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Go down

Special A  Empty Special A

Post by Naiwen Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:00 am

So yeah, Special A is a shojo anime, most classical one. Most traditional one too. Hikari and Kei are rivals and opponents at school, and Kei's head over heels in love with Hikari, but Hikari hates his guts. Oh yeah, Kei's from a noble house, he's pretty rich and snob too. Hes a genius, as is Hikari. He competes with Hikari to make her mad, and to get her attention. He loves Hikari from all his heart, yet its unreciprocated feelings, because she doesn't care for him at all.

Setting: around a school and around the school's elite and most genius students. I didn't quite dig this bit because it promotes elitism and whatnot.

Thoughts: Really liked it because its a shojo anime along the lines of Sakura Card Captors, minus the magical girl part, so yeah, I meant the romance in there can hold the candle to Sakura's. So yeah, fans of that, will like it, mark my words.

Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Special A  Empty Re: Special A

Post by MoonCookieChan Wed May 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Special A is a great anime, I haven't got round to reading the manga yet.
I thought the anime was really humorous, and good but then it actually had a slightly better ending than other anime series which end without actually finishing anything.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Thu May 10, 2012 4:53 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:Special A is a great anime, I haven't got round to reading the manga yet.
I thought the anime was really humorous, and good but then it actually had a slightly better ending than other anime series which end without actually finishing anything.
But yeah, I thought the plot was too thin, and not thick enough at all... they should have extrapolated the plot and expanded it too...
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum