Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Pizza?

+2
MoonCookieChan
Naiwen
6 posters

:: General Area :: Random Room :: Food

Go down

Favorite Pizza?  Empty Favorite Pizza?

Post by Naiwen Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:43 am

Whats your favorite toppings, when it comes to the pizza? I like the hawaiian pizza better myself because its a bit sweet, and omg, theres ham on it. I love ham. Where do you go to get ypur pizza? For me, it would be pizza dorée, where they make mouth-watering pizzas.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pizza?  Empty Re: Favorite Pizza?

Post by MoonCookieChan Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 am

Domino's, usually. But rarely - like three times a year max.

Otherwise just ready made pizza which you put in the oven.

I like the Hawaiian pizza, it's delicious! And I like mushroom pizza. Okay, it sounds disgusting, but Dr. Oetker's (ready made pizza) mushroom pizza is to die for. It will bring back anyone who doesn't like mushrooms...

Also pepperoni pizza with nice tomato sauce, because if it doesn't have good tomato sauce it's not good pizza.

I don't like the herby sauces/pizzas. o.e They have a bad aftertaste.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:13 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:Domino's, usually. But rarely - like three times a year max.

I like the Hawaiian pizza, it's delicious! And I like mushroom pizza. Okay, it sounds disgusting, but Dr. Oetker's (ready made pizza) mushroom pizza is to die for. It will bring back anyone who doesn't like mushrooms...

Also pepperoni pizza with nice tomato sauce, because if it doesn't have good tomato sauce it's not good pizza.

did you know daisy, that there are homemade pizzas? like you get a pita crust from the store and stuff, and warm up the crust in the oven for about 1 minute, 325-350 degrees, spread some tomato or pizza sauce on it, and put on some other things like any veggies you wish, some cheese and heat it up in the oven for about 5 minutes top and 325-350 degrees.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 am

Naiwen wrote:
MoonCookieChan wrote:Domino's, usually. But rarely - like three times a year max.

did you know daisy, that there are homemade pizzas? like you get a pita crust from the store and stuff, and warm up the crust in the oven for about 1 minute, 325-350 degrees, spread some tomato or pizza sauce on it, and put on some other things like any veggies you wish, some cheese and heat it up in the oven for about 5 minutes top and 325-350 degrees.

No, I've never seen anything like that before. O.O Sounds nice though...
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

you can self-make pizzas, and I'll post up the recipe on my blog. MMM, you can make it anyway you like, add on anything you wish like spinachs, turnips and some other veggies you want.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:08 am

cheese pizza is the best!
Admiral
Admiral

Male Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 am

Admiral wrote:cheese pizza is the best!
I don't concur with that, I like bacon and cheese better myself.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 am

Naiwen wrote:
MoonCookieChan wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

you can self-make pizzas, and I'll post up the recipe on my blog. MMM, you can make it anyway you like, add on anything you wish like spinachs, turnips and some other veggies you want.

We have made homemade pizzas, but the dough is usually too flat. v.v
I'll look at your blog, thankies.

People call pizza 'Za' now. o.e
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:18 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
MoonCookieChan wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

We have made homemade pizzas, but the dough is usually too flat. v.v
I'll look at your blog, thankies.

People call pizza 'Za' now. o.e
lol thats a cute nicky for pizzas. XDD
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by RockTalk Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 am

Spicy chicken pizza with pepperonis and chilies, mmmm Favorite Pizza?  265109619
RockTalk
RockTalk

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 am

Naiwen wrote:lol thats a cute nicky for pizzas. XDD

It is, but I could never get used to it. xD
RockTalk wrote:Spicy chicken pizza with pepperonis and chilies, mmmm Favorite Pizza?  265109619

That sounds delicious! But perhaps holding the chillies.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 pm

that does sound good, how about cheeseburger pizza i tried it and it tasted just like a mcdouble cheeseburger i mean exactly like a mcdouble cheeseburger I was like "Whoa!!"
Admiral
Admiral

Male Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 am

Admiral wrote:that does sound good, how about cheeseburger pizza i tried it and it tasted just like a mcdouble cheeseburger i mean exactly like a mcdouble cheeseburger I was like "Whoa!!"

Cheeseburger pizza.

/)-.- wow.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:26 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:
Admiral wrote:that does sound good, how about cheeseburger pizza i tried it and it tasted just like a mcdouble cheeseburger i mean exactly like a mcdouble cheeseburger I was like "Whoa!!"

Cheeseburger pizza.

/)-.- wow.
that does sound kinda weird, put it that way right? cheeseburger pizzas, never heard of them before.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintSinner Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 pm

I don't like Pizzas. If I had to eat one, I would prefer Mushroom pizza.
SaintSinner
SaintSinner
Anime Newbie
Anime Newbie

Male Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 am

SaintSinner wrote:I don't like Pizzas. If I had to eat one, I would prefer Mushroom pizza.
omg, saint, you don't like pizzas? what a weirdo... I mean, to each their own, but yeah, not liking pizza's a sin for me... nah, joking.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by haze Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 am

A simple margarita pizza does it for me, I can't be doing with everything else. I have only ever had that kind of pizza though, maybe I am missing out on all the many other flavours which are out there.
haze
haze
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Male Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down