Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Sanctuary

2 posters

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Go down

Angel Sanctuary  Empty Angel Sanctuary

Post by Naiwen Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:41 pm

so yeah, anyone's watched angel sanctuary? yes or no? I did and I loved it. A bit sappy and incestuous at times, but overall, a great manga/anime. I preferred the anime myself as it was less boring and dull. But yeah, both are good.

plot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Sanctuary

Final thoughts on this: a bit about angels rebelling, and getting the god's wrath upon them. And also getting punished and clamped down on hard by their master, who is god. Also, a bit serious, philosophical? Since its about the Apocalypse and stuff? So yeah, I found it wholly serious and a bit intense.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Angel Sanctuary  Empty Re: Angel Sanctuary

Post by MoonCookieChan Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 am

I read about it somewhere a time ago, and the idea that so many watch this mix of fallen angels, reincarnation, and of course incest is good means either this is in a way weirdly good, or everyone is completely crazy.
I was actually put off by the incest, so I haven't watched it.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:08 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:I read about it somewhere a time ago, and the idea that so many watch this mix of fallen angels, reincarnation, and of course incest is good means either this is in a way weirdly good, or everyone is completely crazy.
I was actually put off by the incest, so I haven't watched it.
lol, you shouldn't watch it in your case then. XDD anyway, the incest in there is really pronounced, so yeah, you won't like it at all.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum