Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Attorney Live Action adaptation in the making

Go down

Ace Attorney Live Action adaptation in the making Empty Ace Attorney Live Action adaptation in the making

Post by Kaynil Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:50 pm

I am not only shocked by this new but amused for the resemblance (being a bit riidiculous) of the characters. I definitely want to see more.

Wikipedia wrote:Ace Attorney, known in Japan as Gyakuten Saiban (逆転裁判?, lit. "Turnabout Trial"), is a series of adventure games created by Shu Takumi[1] and published by Capcom in which players assume the role of a defense attorney in a fictional courtroom setting, which is based on the Japanese legal system, to strive to find their clients "not guilty" using investigation, evidence, and cross-examination to prove their case.

The movie seems to take the cases of the first game. This saga has colourful character and interesting stories, sometimes they intersect with other cases, it is a franchise I want to explore more. I've only played one game, the third: trials and tribulations.

Sorry, I didn't find a subbed trailer. Ace Attorney Live Action adaptation in the making 253468018
Kaynil
Kaynil
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Female Posts : 55

http://roczuz.com/-c2

Back to top Go down