Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairytail

4 posters

Go down

Fairytail Empty Fairytail

Post by Light Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 am

I really like this Anime and think it has a lot of potential
Light
Light
Manga Mania :O
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Fairytail Empty Re: Fairytail

Post by Naiwen Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Me too I think so, but I'm not so sure about it, because it dragged on too long and plus some episodes were kinda pointless and just fillers. I watched it up till episodes 60 and then gave up because it never seemed to end.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikram45 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:58 am

Naiwen wrote:Me too I think so, but I'm not so sure about it, because it dragged on too long and plus some episodes were kinda pointless and just fillers. I watched it up till episodes 60 and then gave up because it never seemed to end.

I agree, if only they could have made this series a little short. Fairytail 1371890812 otherwise, it is a great anime though Fairytail 253468018
Ikram45
Ikram45
Anime Newbie
Anime Newbie

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:28 am

Ikram45 wrote:
Naiwen wrote:Me too I think so, but I'm not so sure about it, because it dragged on too long and plus some episodes were kinda pointless and just fillers. I watched it up till episodes 60 and then gave up because it never seemed to end.

I agree, if only they could have made this series a little short. Fairytail 1371890812 otherwise, it is a great anime though Fairytail 253468018
you meant shorter right? But yeah, it grew boring a bit, because the plot was always recurring and the same thing.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Daenerys Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:03 am

I just started watching this earlier today and quite like it. It's not what I would usually watch but heh I'm glad I gave it a shot.
Daenerys
Daenerys

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum