Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chobitz

3 posters

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Go down

Chobitz Empty Chobitz

Post by Naiwen Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Chobitz anyone liking it? I do, but I think the romance between a guy and robot's a bit weird? And even strange. Anyways, it's by clamp as well.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Chobitz Empty Re: Chobitz

Post by MoonCookieChan Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 am

Never watched it, but it sounds like it's really popular in the US right now, but the storyline did put me off trying to watch/read it.

CLAMP has some great mangas.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:49 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:Never watched it, but it sounds like it's really popular in the US right now, but the storyline did put me off trying to watch/read it.

CLAMP has some great mangas.
Got that right, Daisy, clamp's one of my favorite groups of mangakas.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:49 pm

I really liked Kobato by CLAMP, have you heard of it?
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:50 pm

[quote="MoonCookieChan]I really liked Kobato by CLAMP, have you heard of it?[/quote]
no never. XD
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Never heard of Kobato either, but it seems to be interesting simply for being CLAMP. There are many I haven't read by them.

Anyway I saw Chobits, not all of it but I would if I had had the opportunity, it is a beautiful story from what I can make of it. It is also very funny at parts, many misunderstanding and a lot id awe for Chii's innocence. Probably the big turn off is when you learn a perv is the protagonist. However watching this guy to mature a genuine care for Chii makes it interesting. If you have liked other CLAMP works you may give it a try.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Female Posts : 55

http://roczuz.com/-c2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Kaynil wrote:Never heard of Kobato either, but it seems to be interesting simply for being CLAMP. There are many I haven't read by them.

Anyway I saw Chobits, not all of it but I would if I had had the opportunity, it is a beautiful story from what I can make of it. It is also very funny at parts, many misunderstanding and a lot id awe for Chii's innocence. Probably the big turn off is when you learn a perv is the protagonist. However watching this guy to mature a genuine care for Chii makes it interesting. If you have liked other CLAMP works you may give it a try.
but then again, this made another girl who was in love with him jealous of chii. XDD
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum