Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a creator?

5 posters

Go down

Is there a creator? Empty Is there a creator?

Post by Gamrpro Sun May 20, 2012 11:50 am

Do you believe there is a creator of our universe?

Let me tell you what I believe. I believe there is a creator that's on the other side controlling everything like a simulation game. Let me tell you why (I got this from the science show, Through the Wormhole). The world is made up of atoms which have billions of particles JUST like a simulation game like Sims where on the computer there are pixels. So, what do you think?
Gamrpro
Gamrpro

Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Is there a creator? Empty Re: Is there a creator?

Post by MoonCookieChan Mon May 28, 2012 7:27 am

It sounds rather far fetched, but then again, so does the universe and all our 'theories'.

I don't believe in the Big Bang, it has some support to it but it doesn't sound right. I used to think it did, but meh.

I hope it has a creator. Because after death there is more of a chance of something good happening instead of darkness and nothingness.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotspot Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:32 pm

I don't know if there is or not, I don't believe we are supposed to know that until we are dead.
Hotspot
Hotspot
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Male Posts : 48

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by James Lu Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:04 pm

I believe there is a creator. I am also a Christian, however, I do hold views contrary to the church's doctrines. I take the Bible with a pinch of salt and areas where it is contradictory, I will ignore. There is common ground throughout the books that form the Bible, however, it's evident each author has inserted their own content in their individual books. letters, epistles and gospels. I find it hard to believe we came from nothing and will return to nothingness, that nothing can cause the existence of something from that nothing.

Yes religion may sound far-fetched, but that just sounds like a pitiful attempt at trying to say, "Hey no god exists, we were created from the mass-acceleration of dust particles in a cloud that formed primordial goo which formed all matter as it cooled. There the elements formed and it was during this time that the stars formed and planets also. It took millions of years for earth's surface to cool-down until it reached the point where it was ideal for habitation and poof, just like that atomic particles formed molecules which formed single-celled organism, whereby we evolved."

Evolution is not a game of chance and nor is the creation of the universe, I am open to the argument that we might have been created from an accident, but the theories presented are at times outrageous. And before I am asked, no I am not a climate-change sceptic. The evidence is there and it supports the model of anthropogenic climate change, we're screwing up earth and now we're paying the price.
James Lu
James Lu

Male Posts : 17

http://antiquusforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 am

You reminded me of this video.

Anyway I believe in a creator. I don't fit very well with several beliefs under one church roof, as I was raised exposed to at least three different religions, but it all makes sense in my own head. XP
Kaynil
Kaynil
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Female Posts : 55

http://roczuz.com/-c2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum