Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha

4 posters

Go down

Inuyasha  Empty Inuyasha

Post by Naiwen Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Plot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InuYasha

My Thoughts: So as I didn't know in which category Inuysha fell under, I posted it in the general manga/anime section. Daisy, don't yell at me if I posted this in the wrong section. XD So yeah, who's seen it? I liked it though it dragged on way too long, and I got fed up of it myself. So yeah, I disliked Kykyo, and I loathed Kagome even more. XD The love triangle between Koga, Kagome and Inuyasha was hell funny though. I really liked it when Inuyasha got jealous of Koga. XDD I thought the art was well crafted though. I loved the art myself, I thought it was really nice done. XDD

Recommendations in regards to the anime/manga: watch anime, don't read manga, too tedious, too wearisome to read, you'll get sick of it soon enough in case you read the manga. And it's a bit like ranma 1/2. So if you like this genre, you should also love Inuyasha.

Which character did you like? Which did you not like? Have you seen it all? If not, then up till which episode have you seen it?
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha  Empty Re: Inuyasha

Post by MoonCookieChan Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 am

Oh, I've heard this is a classic love story type anime.
I've never heard much about it though, otherwise. As far as I know it's about these random characters and a neko... Am I wrong?
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:59 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:Oh, I've heard this is a classic love story type anime.
I've never heard much about it though, otherwise. As far as I know it's about these random characters and a neko... Am I wrong?
neko means a cat in japanese, not a dog and inuyasha is a half-dog and half-demon.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotspot Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 pm

I love Inuyasha, definitely one of my favorite anime. Sango is my favorite character! Probably because of her giant boomerang! Inuyasha  2182320263
Boomerangs are my favorite weapon! ^_^
Hotspot
Hotspot
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Male Posts : 48

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 am

Hotspot wrote:I love Inuyasha, definitely one of my favorite anime. Sango is my favorite character! Probably because of her giant boomerang! Inuyasha  2182320263
me too, Sango's pretty cool and impressive with her boomerang. And shes a demon huntress.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 am

Hotspot wrote:I love Inuyasha, definitely one of my favorite anime. Sango is my favorite character! Probably because of her giant boomerang! Inuyasha  2182320263
me too, Sango's pretty badass and impressive with her boomerang. And shes a demon huntress.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 pm

I enjoyed the show for awhile, but then it got to the point where it was mostly: "Oh look, Naraku, let's fight him" *he runs away* "after him!" *follows him around for the entire season* then rinse and repeat at the end of the season.
Grungie
Grungie
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Thu May 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Grungie wrote:I enjoyed the show for awhile, but then it got to the point where it was mostly: "Oh look, Naraku, let's fight him" *he runs away* "after him!" *follows him around for the entire season* then rinse and repeat at the end of the season.
It dragged on too long for me too, I couldn't follow the show forever, so I gave up on it... entirely and wholly because I really dislike long shows of 300 episodes and more. I'd figure?
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Thu May 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Yeah it got a little silly after awhile. I found out they kill him pretty much at the end of the show.
Grungie
Grungie

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Thu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Grungie wrote:Yeah it got a little silly after awhile. I found out they kill him pretty much at the end of the show.
Its got too much fillers and it got boring and dull after a while of watch... I got fed up with it after a few episodes of it too. And it never seemed to end as well...
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum