Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess tutu

3 posters

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Go down

Princess tutu Empty Princess tutu

Post by Naiwen Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Who here likes princess tutu? Speak up. I love it. XD Rather than writing up a resume myself, i'll just link you to its wiki page. Watch it if you like sappy stories, its of course, one of the classical magical girl genres. Shojo too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Tutu
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Princess tutu Empty Re: Princess tutu

Post by MoonCookieChan Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:47 am

This is on my To-Watch list.
Mainly because it's a ballet anime (I love ballet) so I'm going to watch this with my sister after I watch the last few episodes of my current anime.

I'm pretty sure it's hard to animate ballet - the lines and graceful movements, it can't be too realistic but worth a try.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:25 pm

MoonCookieChan wrote:This is on my To-Watch list.
Mainly because it's a ballet anime (I love ballet) so I'm going to watch this with my sister after I watch the last few episodes of my current anime.

I'm pretty sure it's hard to animate ballet - the lines and graceful movements, it can't be too realistic but worth a try.
I know you like ballet. XD And waltz too? I love waltz, I think it's so gracious and graceful and elegant. The dancers, I meant.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Naiwen wrote:
MoonCookieChan wrote:This is on my To-Watch list.

I know you like ballet. XD And waltz too? I love waltz, I think it's so gracious and graceful and elegant. The dancers, I meant.

That's very true. The music plays such a important too.

I watched the first episode a while ago when I had spare time, and I think it is good, but the story is a little dry. Plus the heads are so big. xD But otherwise, I liked it.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:45 am

I really, really hate this kind of anime, but I have to admit, Princess Tutu is a wonderful series. I'm not into ballet or romance. In my opinion Ahiru is a nice main character. I think Ahiru and Fakir make a cute couple x)
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:40 am

Lacrimosa wrote:I really, really hate this kind of anime, but I have to admit, Princess Tutu is a wonderful series. I'm not into ballet or romance. In my opinion Ahiru is a nice main character. I think Ahiru and Fakir make a cute couple x)
so its a romantic sort of anime? I'd love it. pretty sure its in the same vein as sailor moon, or something else like any shojo anime.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:49 am

Naiwen wrote:so its a romantic sort of anime?
Well, its genre is fantasy, magical girl, drama, comedy, metafiction and romance. So... yeah, it is definitely a romantic sort of anime.
A bit too romantic, if you ask me. I'm not into romance. It annoys me. But than again, I have to admit that I really love the romance in the anime. It's a kind of romance that didn't annoy me at all and that means a lot :D
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:10 am

So a mix of all of my favorite genres... anyway, I haven't watched it yet, will get to it soon.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum