Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailor Moon

4 posters

:: Anime & Manga :: Shojo

Go down

Sailor Moon  Empty Sailor Moon

Post by Naiwen Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:07 am

So who likes Sailor Moon? i love it to death, one of the pioneers of the shojo genre. One of the most classical as well. I loved Sailor Mars, Sailor Moon got on my nerves a bit. XD And Sailor Mercury I liked her as well. I loved their scepters and their costumes whenever they transformed into their sailor forms.

Last edited by Naiwen on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon  Empty Re: Sailor Moon

Post by Kaynil Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 pm

People are afraid to admit they watched this when their were kids...

Well, I've known a few. As for me I used to watch it when I was little, it was of the first anime series I watched. I don't like it much, but it had its funny moments with this clumsy protagonist with a huge heart.

I've forgotten now the name of the sagas, but it influenced with their stories my own imagination. I loved the shadows and the ring circus villains, that saga was probably one of my favourites.

Last edited by Kaynil on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaynil
Kaynil
Anime Maniac
Anime Maniac

Female Posts : 55

http://roczuz.com/-c2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Kaynil wrote:People is afraid to recognized they watched this when their were kids...

Well, I've known a few. As for me I used to watch it when I was little, it was of the first anime series I watched. I don't like it much, but it had its funny moments with this clumsy protagonist with a huge heart.

I've forgotten now the name of the sagas, but it influenced with their stories my own imagination. I loved the shadows and the ring circus villains, that saga was probably one of my favourites.
Kaynil you hit the nail with it. Why? Because people are scared to confess the fact that they watched it and liked it. XDD

Last edited by Naiwen on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Sailor Moon has always and will always be my favorite anime ever. I grew up with it and it's always been there for me through think and thin. I learned a lot from it to say the least.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Anime Newbie
Anime Newbie

Female Posts : 38

http://familialramblings.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 am

LunarScorpio wrote:Sailor Moon has always and will always be my favorite anime ever. I grew up with it and it's always been there for me through think and thin. I learned a lot from it to say the least.
which is your fav sailor and why? I liked Sailor Mars better than Sailor Moon because she was more independant than her and more powerful. I liked her fire related abilities.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 am

I read the second volume today by the way (the library had some new stock).
I was pleasantly surprised by it. I couldn't tell much by it since it was only the second volume, but it was really enjoyable.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Naiwen wrote:
LunarScorpio wrote:Sailor Moon has always and will always be my favorite anime ever. I grew up with it and it's always been there for me through think and thin. I learned a lot from it to say the least.
which is your fav sailor and why? I liked Sailor Mars better than Sailor Moon because she was more independant than her and more powerful. I liked her fire related abilities.

Sailor Moon is my favorite because she reminds me a lot of myself--aside from the crying. She's loving and caring of everyone no matter what. She can always find the good in people no matter how evil they may be.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Anime Newbie
Anime Newbie

Female Posts : 38

http://familialramblings.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:37 pm

LunarScorpio wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

Sailor Moon is my favorite because she reminds me a lot of myself--aside from the crying. She's loving and caring of everyone no matter what. She can always find the good in people no matter how evil they may be.
I've seen her in a new light, thanks for sticking up to your own opinions. And she always finds it in her heart to forgive and burry the hatchet too. But yeah, Sailor Moon's a little bit childish and immature at times. Don't you think?
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down