Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games turned into Anime?

3 posters

Go down

Games turned into Anime?  Empty Games turned into Anime?

Post by Naiwen Mon May 21, 2012 8:29 am

So yeah, whats your thoughts and impressions pertaining this? I'll enjoy some Tales of turned into games and etc. But no more, no less. I heard they made an anime out of other series too: like Dead or Alive and etc.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Female Posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Games turned into Anime?  Empty Re: Games turned into Anime?

Post by Grungie Fri May 25, 2012 11:25 am

I've heard of a couple, I do see a bit of dating sims turned into Anime.

(To Heart and School Days anyone?)
Grungie
Grungie
Manga Mania :O

Male Posts : 141

http://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Fri May 25, 2012 11:26 am

Grungie wrote:I've heard of a couple, I do see a bit of dating sims turned into Anime.

Seen those too, but quite disliked them... the dating sims Anime I meant.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Fri May 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Naiwen wrote:
Grungie wrote:I've heard of a couple, I do see a bit of dating sims turned into Anime.

I thought School Days was great... until the end. Sadly if you play the games none of the endings you pick no matter what are good...
Grungie
Grungie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sat May 26, 2012 3:07 am

Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

I thought School Days was great... until the end. Sadly if you play the games none of the endings you pick no matter what are good...

Never watched that one.... twas a game afore eh? Or before being adapted into an Anime?
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Sat May 26, 2012 7:44 am

Naiwen wrote:
Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

Never watched that one.... twas a game afore eh? Or before being adapted into an Anime?

It was a dating sim game first, then turned into an Anime.

Though for a game turned into an Anime that's currently popular is the Persona 4 Anime. Dunno how close it is to the Anime or not, but I've heard praise for it.
Grungie
Grungie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sun May 27, 2012 1:53 am

Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

It was a dating sim game first, then turned into an Anime.

Though for a game turned into an Anime that's currently popular is the Persona 4 Anime. Dunno how close it is to the Anime or not, but I've heard praise for it.
oh ok thanks for the heads up there... yeah, people have said it was a very good one. And have thrown flowers at it too, believe it or not.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Sun May 27, 2012 11:47 am

I thought about watching the Persona 4 Anime since the game is still overpriced (it's still like $30 used and it's a PS2 game) but I might wait until I decide to buy the game.

Speaking of Persona games, I downloaded Persona 3 off of the PSN for $9.99 since I couldn't find it. Now I find it funny that the next time I walk into Game Stop I instantly find a copy of the game. As much as I prefer a hard copy, I think I got a better end of the deal by paying $9.99 instead of $29.99 for it.
Grungie
Grungie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Grungie wrote:I thought about watching the Persona 4 Anime since the game is still overpriced (it's still like $30 used and it's a PS2 game) but I might wait until I decide to buy the game.

Speaking of Persona games, I downloaded Persona 3 off of the PSN for $9.99 since I couldn't find it. Now I find it funny that the next time I walk into Game Stop I instantly find a copy of the game. As much as I prefer a hard copy, I think I got a better end of the deal by paying $9.99 instead of $29.99 for it.
What about the FF series made into an anime? How would you rate it? Have you watched it or not, the FF series turned into an anime one?
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Naiwen wrote:
What about the FF series made into an anime? How would you rate it? Have you watched it or not, the FF series turned into an anime one?

I know with 7 they made a movie that was a sequel. It was alright, though some of the characters that were part of your party seemed like they were just given cameo appearances for the sake of having everyone in the game in the movie. It also felt like Sephiroth was thrown in just cause.

There's another spinoff that was normal anime instead of CGI, but I haven't seen it.
Grungie
Grungie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Mon May 28, 2012 1:27 am

Grungie wrote:
Naiwen wrote:

I know with 7 they made a movie that was a sequel. It was alright, though some of the characters that were part of your party seemed like they were just given cameo appearances for the sake of having everyone in the game in the movie. It also felt like Sephiroth was thrown in just cause.

There's another spinoff that was normal anime instead of CGI, but I haven't seen it.
Sometimes I feel its not really worth watching it, the Games and Movies turned into anime.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonCookieChan Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 am

I have heard of many anime series that have started off as games.

From the top of my head though, they all seems to be shoujo series for some strange reason. Series like La Corda d'Oro.
MoonCookieChan
MoonCookieChan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 618

http://animecookies.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 am

MoonCookieChan wrote:I have heard of many anime series that have started off as games.

From the top of my head though, they all seems to be shoujo series for some strange reason. Series like La Corda d'Oro.
Sometimes though, I feel as though they're not quite worth my time and cannot hold the candle to the games in my view.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungie Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 am

It really depends on the series anyway, sometimes they're well done. It doesn't hurt to try them anyway.
Grungie
Grungie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiwen Tue May 29, 2012 2:59 am

Grungie wrote:It really depends on the series anyway, sometimes they're well done. It doesn't hurt to try them anyway.
But yeah, sometimes it'd fizzle out and wouldn't pan out well either... so yeah, and it won't turn out well either.
Naiwen
Naiwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down